drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Holy Hannah Banana, I just found my cravings/ late night go to tea! Forever. On occasion I can be found smelling this beautiful tea. The appearance of the tea is beautiful as well – I really enjoy the color of the mulberry leaves.

Dry: Curled up dark (bluish?) leaves with little chunks of macadamia nut. Smells like creamy vanilla cake or pudding, yet with a delicious vegetal note at the same time. Again, I often just smell this tea it is so delicious (often when I am on a steep run with another tea, but yet have massive cravings for this tea. This generally results in me having a second large cup on the go with Mulberry Magic, in addition to my tiny cup and tea pot full of the other tea. Can I just say, I feel like I’m cheating on the other tea every time I do this.)
Liquor: Beautifully deep vegetal color that looks creamy almost (or maybe I am just imagining this due to the fact that I know how creamy it is..?) In the mouth- What clouds taste like (before pollution). Its a pillowy creamy vanilla cake/pudding-esqe liquid gold that has a buttery vegetal taste as well. This buttery vegetal taste keeps it so interesting and delicious that you will not ever get sick of the sweet vanilla cream taste. If you put steamed milk in this tea – it reaches another level of creamy vanilla vegetal goodness that should absolutely be experienced by anyone doubting this tea. Also, I get at least two good steeps out of this. Usually three, though three is noticeably weaker. Also, thanks to AliPants, I tried this tea in a bag and it gave it a much better flavour I found. Sweeter. If you want more vegetal, give it some breathing room!

1000% a mainstay in my tea cupboard. I really wish I had added it to my last Davids Tea order as I am getting mildly low and that worries me. Phooey!