This was the first tea I really day-dreamed about tasting. The reason for this? Well, the gloriously golden mulberries with lovely coconut shavings of course! It all looked so yummy on DAVIDs website.
Dry: Again.. beautiful golden mulberries with lovely coconut shavings and delicate white tea leaves. It smells like a liqueur of some kind..something sophisticated and lovely whatever it is. It really does smell delightful.
Liquor: 1st steep- A light honey/sunshine color. Smells like coconut vanilla pudding and tastes close to that as well, though it is weaker then I would like. Pleasing and has an addictive taste. 2nd steep- Deeper honey sunshine with intense smells! Very creamy vanilla golden cake of sorts. Delicious. When hot, I find the flavours are much more intense then the first cup, but still muted.. but I accidentally left my cup alone for too long and it became luke warm. HOLY! It’s amazing. It tastes thicker. Much more complex and sweeter. Like sweet milky honey with a touch of vanilla and the faintest hint of tang on the tongue. It tastes so great.
I bought my first 50g to try out about a month ago and I have already run out and re-ordered! This is a very tasty tea!

PS: 1st steep: 10 minutes, 94’C, 2nd steep: 14 minutes, 97’C. I have gotten a third steep before, but it started to lack flavour and I just really wanted to eat the mulberries because they are so delicious.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more