drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

My very first Davids Tea purchase. And one of the best at that.
This tea saved me last night as I needed a powerful tea to help me stay up all night studying the worst subject ever – ichthyology (study/naming fish x.x)

Dry: visible chunks of almonds and raspberries. Chocolate colored mate with carob pieces. Smells like a million bucks. I cannot wait!
Liquor: Smells like chocolate raspberries! Soooo delicious! Very dark brown liquor. Extremely pleasant chocolate raspberry flavour that improves as the tea cools, with no weird mate peaking through (as I have had problems with mates overpowering the flavour of the tea.. maybe I steeped those incorrectly?)

Overall: My very first Davids tea will be in the permanent collection! Not for nostalgic reasons, but because this is a rocket of chocolate raspberry that is delicious and helps with energy when I need it the most. A favourite.