drank Secret Weapon by DAVIDsTEA

I received this as a sample from one of my online orders and thought today was a good day to try it. To be honest, it wasn’t on my list of things to try..
Dry: Pretty pieces of orange, almond and gogi berries. Sad looking leaf quality.. tons of stems and very crushed leaves (disappointing..)
Liquor: Pleasant green that reminds me of straw for some reason? Smells of damp straw as well somehow. Peanut butter straw… musky like. Odd.. anyways moving on to taste.. Oh no wait, it tastes like musky peanut butter straw. It’s alright. I taste absolutely no chocolate (maybe due to having only one (what i assume to be..) cocoa nib.). There is a creamy mouth feel to this tea that is pleasing.

Overall: I won’t be purchasing. It is an interesting tea, but the musky peanut butter straw taste is not really for me. I like the mouth feel though. Also, I tried a second steep – it tasted more like straw peanut butter water. Weird.