drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Yum.
I switched to this from a long bout of oolong fever, and I have to say – this is delicious! It is something my taste buds obviously needed.
Dry: Green cardamom pods, lots of toasty(?) looking coconut slices, and other delicious things I can’t remember right now (but those two were the major heart stealers). Smells like sweet fruit punch.
Liquor: Very beautiful amberish color. All I am smelling is fruit punch. Pure and simple. It’s delicious don’t get me wrong. Just surprising. I wish I tasted more amaretto. Pretending I am drinking would be so much more pleasing to me at this moment, instead of feeling like I’m drinking fruit punch.

Either way. Highly flavourful. I recommend. Maybe it will taste like amaretto for you.. not fruit punch, though a pleasing fruit punch…

Kittenna

I think you and I have similar tastes! I love this one too :)