drank Berryblossom White by Tazo

It’s been a terrible day consisting of a bee sting in my room (on my bed?!?! whattheeph… and first one EVER.), and a massive exam scheduling conflict which could cost me my grades. =(
So.. to fix this… Happy berryblossomwhite-heaven-tea day to me.
I know many people think this tastes artificial.. and I can see that. But I still get weak in the knees for this in a tea latte with vanilla. Its honestly AMAZING. For some reason it is everything I want sometimes and more. Creamy berry deliciousness.
I am so very happy I have a milk frother at home, as Sbucks doesn’t carry this Tazo anymore. Thats okay – I’m too wise to pay 10 bucks for this anyways! Home brewin’ and latte making it is =) If life could only be so easy for everything..

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island