drank Cherry Potion by DAVIDsTEA

Well.. my heater is broken downstairs and so it is now constantly over 25C at all times. I figured I might as well try some iced tea, since hot tea is out of the question. I tried this tea previously hot and it was less than appealing, but reading the reviews I decided not to fully decide what I thought until I tried it iced…
Ohhh boy is it good. It tastes like cherries. Not artificial cherries (YUCK)… but delicious cherries. And it’s naturally sweet. It reminds me of juice, except this stuff is healthy! It also has a buttery flavour at the very end of a sip. I really enjoy it. I am going to have to buy more and make this a regular drink for summer (when it finally arrives..)

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more
Kittenna

I saw your comment on my other post – I will definitely have to try it iced! I hope I have enough left for that. (Might be icing half a cup, haha.)

Lynne-tea

I hope you love it as much as I do!

Me too!