I picked this tea up over a year ago when I lived in Vancouver. I loved this tea shop. So much. I wish I could still go there!
Dry: Classic black tea with pieces of nut? It smells like creme brulee! Milky carmel deliciousness. It fits its name to a T (all pun intended)
Liquor: Dark and delicious. No if ands or buts this is amazing. Its naturally sweet and a toasted carmel flavour comes out. Creamy on the tongue a bit when it cools.. slight refreshing astringency. Very subtle though.

I want more!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island