drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

I received this tea as a sample on two occasions.. and tonight it was time to try a batch. I’m not typically loving many tropical fruit teas for some reason. It just is what it is.
Dry: Not very large pieces of fruit chunks.. possibly because it’s a sample. I wonder what a bag of this would look like. Smells fruity. Peachy something.
Liquor: Lush peachy amber. Reminds me of a fuzzy peach. It has a very funny taste for the initial taste.. maybe I will let it cool and taste it again. I can definitely note a fuzzy peach taste to it (did others find it?..) It’s delicious. Except for the initial note. I think that might be the green rooibos. I am not sure though, as I am not familiar with green rooibos. Maybe it will be a lot better iced. Its still good.. just odd.

EDIT: I tried this cold. I regret trying this cold. It was disgusting. The odd flavour took center stage and I really couldn’t find any of the tropical fruit flavours. Really not my cup of tea in any way.

Kittenna

I initially thought I really liked this one (had it in the advent calendar), until I tried a to-go cup from David’s on free tea day, and it was NOT good. Even sweetened it was not tasty. I’ve picked up a small sample to just confirm my lack of enthusiasm for this one (and compare it to some other fruity teas), but suspect it’s not a winner for me…

Lynne-tea

Yes this is absolutely not my tea. I am glad as it is one tea I can definitely say I will not be ordering. We definitely seem to have similar tea tastes it seems!