drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Such a great memory – the first time I was ever introduced to DT, I purchased Honeybee and Chocolate Rocket (it was a successful mate trip). I decided to try this tea to go and as soon as we drove away I instantly regretted not buying some of this. Which brought me to their website as I sadly don’t live in a city with a DT. Oh heavens am I glad (maybe not my wallet) that I found this tea!

Dry: Cute little red lips, chocolate chips, peppermint and black leaves. It smells like a peppermint patty! So delicious. This is another tea I often huff (I don’t have a problem I swear)
Liquor: Dark brownish with a reddish hue. I can see melted chocolate. Ooooh melted chocolate in tea is just fine with me! It also smells like a heavenly cup of peppermint hot chocolate (someone even asked if I was drinking peppermint hot chocolate because of the smell that filled the entire room!) The taste is just as great. I can drink this for hours at a time and not get sick of it. The leaves/flavour also stand up exceptionally well for two steeps (so I have found).. the third definitely does not have as much oomph as the previous steeps, but it still tastes like delicious pepperminty chocolate (peppermint becoming a more prominent flavour instead of the chocolate goodness). Usually I add one more tsp for my 3.5 cup cast iron tea pot if I want to get another good steep out of the leaves (currently, I am on my 5th steep – a lot more mellow in all flavours. Still drinkable, but it’s not a punch in the face chocolate peppermint anymore)

I love this tea. It loves me back by giving me delicious liquid peppermint patties. Thanks Tea.