drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm peachy. Peachy creamy peach. This stuff doesn’t smell like a cup of peaches’n’cream when you first smell the bag.. but ohh man the liquor is amazing. I am so happy my order came in today! Stuck studying on a beautifully sunny day is tortuous. This way I can have a study tea party instead!
Dry: Mildly smelling of peach (though maybe my nose was broken due to the intensity of the Cranberry Pear tea I smelled prior to smelling this one). Its pretty with speckled yogurt drops and peach pieces.
Liquor: It smells like… a peachy liquor of some sort. Nice deep, thick color. I don’t have a problem with the top scum- but I am also drinking it in very small cups from a constantly heated ceramic teapot, which probably helps to keep the drops fully dissolved. It has a very distinctive smoky flavour to me. There is peachy taste in the back of my mouth and a slight drying. It’s good. I thought it might be sweeter then it is and I am glad it’s not. Man the after taste is very peach yogurt! Delicious. Not my absolute favourite yogurt flavour usually, as most brands sweeten the dickens out of it and have gross soggy fruit chunks.. except this tastes like a less sweetened luscious peach chunk version made with a delicious thick greek yogurt. YUM!
As it cools in my baby cup, I can really start to smell the peach flavour. It also gets a little creamier.

I steeped the heck out of this accidentally when I got wrapped up in a bunch of organic chemistry reactions. Grrr I need a Davids Tea timer and thermometer! Has anyone tried it? It’s been sold out for ages!

Sorry about the ramble. I am just so excited about my new tea arrival (and I like being distracted)

Boiling