Oh jeez milk oolong, why do you have to go an taste SO good? Like a pat of butter in my mouth! Except only less thick and gross and more velvety and vegetal. I am in love and saddened by this as I only have enough for one more oolong session. Dang your price (although it could be worse I suppose). So far my 4th steep has been my favorite.. All buttery and vegetal, except more sweet with a little caramel this time. I started with 2x 30s and have increased now to 45s for my third and fourth steep. I highly recommend if you want a long, drawn out creamy butter experience. So good

Kittenna

It’s good, but I find I can get away with a regular (and cheaper!) tieguanyin for my oolong fix, thankfully, and save this one for treats :)

Lynne-tea

That is exactly what I will be doing! I cannot wait for my teas to arrive.. it feels like I have been waiting forever for Verdant tea’s order to come in. It appears that it’s in Canada as I can no longer track it.. but that’s been since the 10th and I JUST WANT OOLONGS! I hope it is here today. Otherwise I may cry over a sad oldish cup of tie guan yin until my orders come in. Sigh.. First world problems.

Kittenna

Hahahaha! Definitely first world problem. My Verdant orders have actually been surprisingly speedy. Only about maybe a week and a half to get to me, I think?

Comments

Kittenna

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island