drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

So delicious still. It hasn’t changed a bit from my previous review. I’m still in love with the chocolatey smokey raspberry taste sensation that I have every time I drink it. Plus.. the mate is perfect for finals studying! A clear, nonfuzzy energy… I should go simply because I should be studying. Tea makes my current situation (i.e. barricaded in my room surrounded by study cards) so much more tolerable. Thanks again tea!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island