Same as before – but I have noticed that every time I drink this tea… I have at least one moment of taking a sip and I cannot help but smile because of the beautiful buttery vegetable flavours I taste.
It’s an automatic reaction I cannot help and I love so dearly. It’s amazing that a tea can do this to me on one of my most grumpiest of days! Fantastic.

Kittenna

I need to revisit this one soon!

Lynne-tea

You definitely do! Delicious tea (I am filling up on it tomorrow! Yay for trips!)

Comments

Kittenna

I need to revisit this one soon!

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island