drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

[Backlog from yesterday]
My sister popped by yesterday right as I was brewing up a pot of this! Which is perfect, because I haven’t seen her in ages (silly school getting in the way!), and I wanted to introduce her to (good) tea so she can have a new obsession (and so we can have tea parties Yay!)
As soon as I poured her a cup.. “Oooooh my god! What is this?!? This smells so good! Oh it tastes soo good!”(typically, she drinks bagged Red Rose tea)…I respond with a cool, “well, it’s Mulberry Magic of course. It’s very good for you too – supposedly lowers blood sugar and curbs cravings” (all very big selling features for her as she’s very health conscious).
I introduced her to my entire tea cupboard (she’s a little worried.. but at least my 3 other orders aren’t here yet so it doesn’t look SO bad). I sent her home with a few samples of Mulberry Magic, a creamed earl grey, and Read My Lips to try (complete with steeping times and I made sure all were boiling water samples for ease of introduction).

My fingers are crossed that I have converted my sister into an avid (good) tea drinker!
Ohh shoot – I got wrapped up in writing this and forgot about my milk oolong x.x

Oh well – raise a cup to the resilience of good tea! =)

Indigobloom

yay for tea coverts!! it’s only a matter of time before she shows up on steepster :P

Azzrian

Good work!

Lynne-tea

Thanks! I even mentioned the site and she seemed a bit interested. I think if I slowly start introducing her to this world..she will naturally be curious to try other teas (as I was) and remember my suggestion! I do hope she joins soon and buys tea so we can swap!

Indestructible

Haha – for my Mum’s birthday I gave her a tea mug with similar little tea samples with instructions on it! it is fun to share the tea love with others!

Comments

Indigobloom

Azzrian

Good work!

Lynne-tea

Indestructible

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island