drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

So.. from the activity on my previous tasting note of this tea, I was reminded of how delicious it was and therefore had to have a nice pot of it.
It was different this time, in another great way! A lot more tart and cranberry (probably because I had a few big chunks of cranberry this time – so pretty!) The steep was rather heavy for the first round (only steeped 5 minutes) and much lighter on the second (to the point where I re-steeped it a second time).
Very delicious still. Very creamy. Just a different side of the tea I had yet to experience.
Oh the joy of tea.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island