drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

Holy Hannah banana this smells amazing. It’s making my stomach grumble and want food just smelling it. This is a dangerous tea =\
Dry: Chocolate covered raspberries…with a hint of cream. Mmm so yummy smelling. Nice pieces of coconut and raspberries. Eee! =)
Liquor: Strong black tea. Awh maybe 4 minutes was too much. Slightly bitter, but I can taste the raspberry and coconut. It’s nice, but I still think I messed up the steeping time. Boo =(

katgolik

Yeah be VERY careful with this tea..

I steep about 4

and I use a shallow david’s tea spoon and it turns out perfect now…

basically use less and steep shorter until you find the perfect match

Lynne-tea

I will have to try that out. The smell is so amazing I want to love it and crawl into the bag but with that steep I definitely wont be. Round two coming up

Fjellrev

Ooh, raspberry and coconut sounds like a splendid combination.

Comments

katgolik

Yeah be VERY careful with this tea..

I steep about 4

and I use a shallow david’s tea spoon and it turns out perfect now…

basically use less and steep shorter until you find the perfect match

Lynne-tea

Fjellrev

Ooh, raspberry and coconut sounds like a splendid combination.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island