drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I was somewhat excited to try this. I do like my oolongs simple with nothing added.. but I figured I might as well try this too.
Dry: Smells pretty peachy apricot wonderful. Yum. Nice pieces of almond and orange peel.
Liquor: Um.. okay ew. For some reason the color of the ‘tea’ has turned into an electric yellowish amber that reminds me of the antiseptic liquid they apply just before surgery to sterilize the area. I hope they didn’t add a dye to this tea under ‘flavouring’. Guh! The peach is definitely present, same with some apricot tones. I sense a little oolong playing around under all the stone fruit tastes. Oh boy..I don’t even like to swirl my cup to try and cool down the tea as all I see against the white of the mug is antiseptic wash >.< Aftertaste is a little juicy.. nice. I think this one tastes best luke warm (have yet to try it cold). It’s a lot more juicy and I could definitely see myself incorporating this into a skinny peachy summer drink..
It’s good.