drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

I needed a comfort tea so I decided creamy peach would be perfect.
Liquor: I think my palate has been tuned to natural teas a lot more lately so I can definitely taste a bit of an artificial flavour now, but I don’t mind it. It really is not blowing my socks off like it originally did… Perhaps it was due to my absentmindedness and failure to closely watch steep times. It’s nice though – peachy cream. I can taste a semi-decent black base that is slightly smokey/malty. Nice. Okay it’s growing on me again. To be honest – I like this more than Long Life Oolong. A lot more… Especially the aftertaste. The aftertaste alone makes me want to drink this tea more.

Boiling

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island