drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

The dry leaf smells deliciously of vanilla and flowery cream. Nice long twists of oolong leaf amongst pretty yellow lemon myrtle and marigold pieces.
The liquor is a nice pale greenish yellow that smells delicious. Vanilla cake… or pudding… hmm. Definite creaminess to the oolong with a light vanilla taste. I’m definitely getting vanilla pudding. I wish it had real vanilla bean pieces in it to bump up the vanilla flavour. Its delicious and delicate though…. but I still wish it was a little stronger with the vanilla flavour. It’s still very pleasant.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island