How delicious!
I wanted something chocolate and flavourful. My water was around 85C so I thought I might as well go for this one as it is chocolatey and has a complex and delightful aftertaste to accompany the chocolate.
I have just finished up three steeps with this tea. All delicious. Halfway through my first cup I added a little brown sugar. It was wonderful and I feel it woke the cup up a bit as the smells were so strong, but the flavour was subtle and needed coaxing. I rarely rarely rarely add anything to my tea anymore, but this just fit tonight.
Chocolate, berry taste (black? blue?) with a cinnamon spice trailing behind. I like I like!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island