I can’t do a full review as my nose is still missing its smelling abilities (silly cold!)
This tea was very mild-mannered I feel. Sweet malty black tea is just about all I can taste at this moment. I have enough to do many reviews so I will have to assess this more when I am able to smell and taste things better.

I now kind of wish I had gotten the russian caravan over this tea. Hmph.. silly. Current rating: 70s

Boiling
Azzrian

Get well soon!

ScottTeaMan

Get well. :))

Lynne-tea

Thank you very much =) I’m working on it!

Comments

Azzrian

Get well soon!

ScottTeaMan

Get well. :))

Lynne-tea

Thank you very much =) I’m working on it!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island