drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

mmMmm peachy oolong peachy gummie.
This smells just great to me. Pretty leaves too – longer pieces of dark leaves intermixed with some green leaf pieces.
I steeped the tea with approximately 95*C water (my thermometer broke baawwwh) for 2 minutes (about..). I am realizing I should really watch my steeping times and get a thermometer asap, but I’m just enjoying the taste of tea again.

Speaking of taste – YUMMooo This is almost better than watching my neighbours try to mow their giant, steeply slanted hill. .. Back to it – so this tea tastes like absolutely wonderful fuzzy peach juice. I wonder what this would taste like iced? I bet heavenly. It has a very nice color to it as well which reminds me of roasted peaches. Slight creaminess on the tongue, but very subtle. It almost reminds me of peach sorbet.

Personally, I love this tea 100X’s more than Long Life Oolong.. but maybe I should give that one another shot. They seem like they should compete.. both oolongs, both peachy.

Azzrian

I really liked this too. AND I am looking for a good peach…maybe I should try to get my hands on more of this soon.

Lynne-tea

You should! I find it to be just like a fuzzy peach drink, but not too sweet.

Azzrian

Soon. Slowing down for a bit – need to recover from past spending and a not so great income month :) Its on the list though!

Lynne-tea

Haha ahh yes. I am in the same situation. Tea spending is sneaky like that.