This is the second time I have made this into a long simmered chai.
The first time was with all milk and some brown sugar – SO deluxe and very delicious! I did simmer it for a good 30-45 minutes. Liquid gold.
This time I tried it with unsweetened almond milk and just a little bit of condensed milk (It needed to be used). Just a touch of agave and it is brilliant! Not too rich and very satisfying as a morning drink (instead of coffee).

I am very impressed with this tea. It is over…5 years old? And yet it is such a tasty chai! I am in love!… I wish shipping wasn’t so much though for this brand. Phooey. I will have to stalk the site for sales so the shipping doesn’t raise the price of the tea too much.
mmmmMMMmmm Creamy chai heaven.

EDIT: Wait.. I just discovered it was 8.00 bucks shipping. hides credit card
EDIT 2: Wait.. shipping will actually be 17 bucks. I don’t need to hide my credit card after all as that is just too much. Problem 1 solved.. now I just need to find out if they are featured in any shops around here (which is how I managed to get this tea in the first place years ago)

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Sounds delicious! I’ve been eyeing this company for a while now.

Lynne-tea

It is really delicious. I’m not a huge chai person as they usually require milk and sugar to taste good, but this stuff is so addicting I don’t even care!
Haha I did the ol’ put-stuff-I-want-in-the-shopping-cart bit last night as I am getting quite low on this tea. I have really good willpower for not buying, but my day dreaming of having various teas is ridiculous >.< sigh

ScottTeaMan

Glad you like it. :)) Hope the experience of shipping costs didn’t ruin the tea experience.

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds delicious! I’ve been eyeing this company for a while now.

Lynne-tea

ScottTeaMan

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island