I received this – my first ever straight Darjeeling – from Angrboda. Thank you so much!
Dry: floral with a little bit of almost juicy red berry. Definitely sweet smelling.
Liquor (3min): Beautiful coloured tea which reminds me of fuzzy peaches for some reason. It smells so good. I can’t even describe it… thoughts of a red gummy bear pop into my head. As for taste – I do not detect any astringency, instead I get a lovely berry.. huckle berry? I think so. It is quite mild with a hint of tang…much like a huckle berry.
This is rather floral though at the same time. It started to develop after the first few sips and now takes residence in the mid/late taste, with initial flavours being berry, then perhaps a lemony citrusy step into the floral.

Interesting and complex tea. I will try a resteep. I am so thankful this wonderful tea was my first introduction to Darjeelings. I may have to try more.. I’m intrigued. Thanks again Angrboda!

Angrboda

Oh I’m so glad you liked it! I was trying to re-home it when I sent it to you, I don’t care much for Darj myself. :D

Lynne-tea

I do I do! It was very delightful and sent me into a mission to find out more about Darj and what shops to by it from… Sorry homework >.<