The leaves are nice.. I did a 30s wash with the tea to open the leaves a little. This didn’t accomplish much as they are still tightly rolled. The smells coming from the wash was sweet bread warm from the oven. I have never personally smelled this, but I know what sweet bread smells like and what bread fresh from the oven smells like. I therefore combined both smells.

Liquor (45s): It smells like sweet bread and veggies. Small sips of still hot tea reveal layers of flowers cushioned by a large, buttery pillow. Possibly a sweet bread pillow that is covered in a layer of butter. Some sips now feature large roses bursting in my mouth as the initial sip..which then fades into a potent floral nectar smell as a taste. It is not so much the flavour and taste of nectar, more like the overwhelmingly sweet smell of a plant like honeysuckle (where you just know it will be incredibly sweet just from the smell, without having to taste the nectar). This is the taste I am experiencing. Hard to explain, but very interesting.
1 minute: Sparkly. More sweet bread and butter, less floral/drinking roses. Though I really liked drinking the roses. Maybe a touch of caramel too. Yummy yummy TKY!

200 °F / 93 °C
Azzrian

Oh okay NOW THIS … sounds like heaven!

Lynne-tea

It was so delicious! I am very happy I picked some up when I was in Vancouver. It’s been over 6 infusions and there are still 1-2 leaves that are still partially crumpled. Even after steeps upwards of 2 minutes (forgot about it hehe).