drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

MMmmm leaves smell like vanilla pudding. Thank goodness I didn’t imagine it the first time I steeped this up.
I checked my little 6oz pot and got a hit of lemony citrus with vanilla. Not orange.
I steeped this one up for 2.5 minutes so I can do a few re steeps with it tonight. mmmMMmm creamy citrus oolong with vanilla lingering. I really appreciate the citrus in here, and I think steeping it for 5 min as I did initially (see previous post) hid the citrus flavour and made a more pronounced vanilla.
I am sure that the vanilla will come around with later steeps. Currently though – I am really enjoying this.
Edit: I was curious just what the ingredients are.. “Taiwanese pouchong oolong tea, lemon myrtle, marigolds, natural flavouring”
…Now I know for sure I’m not crazy and I tasted lemon, not orange. I wonder why they put orange in the description? Weird.