I was craving the berry lovely liciousness of this tea lastnight. So I indulged.. and did again this morning. Angrboda what have you started here?! So good. I am in fear of running out now.

ScottTeaMan

You’re on the path of severe tea obsession like the rest of us…….OK, like me! =))

Lynne-tea

Haha I think I am nearly there already.. though I have had it mentioned to me a few times recently (when the tea stash was discovered.. and after a long intense tea conversation with a non-tea person) =) I love it and wouldn’t trade being a tea obsessed person for the world!

Me either. :))

Angrboda

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjrrvufu, says Luna the Kitty.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laughs Eebil Ang ebilly! :D (And then she congratulates herself on good decision to pass it on to someone else)

Lynne-tea

great decision to pass it on! I am swooning for the berry in it as you can see. Haha nice work!
I just found out that a great old catfriend of mine is coming to live with me! His name is Lopan and he is the sweetest peach. Luna the Kitty just reminded me of my excitement for this! =)

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Me either. :))

Angrboda

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island