I am jumping into this lovely one with open arms, whilst listening to a wonderful instrumental by Andrew Bird: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWPHa308V14&feature=related. The dry leaf smells very floral and creamy. Rice puddingish with a hint of vegetal wafting in the background.
1st: I did the pour on pour off immediately method (for the 3-6 second steep). I decided it smelled to good to not take a sip and proceeded to burn my lips and tongue harshly. Just the tips of each, so deciphering flavours is still possible.. I guess today my lips will be bright red. ouch!
Back to tea – the flavour of this is fantastic to me right now. It’s orchid with a slight vegetal/asparagus note. The orchid note is definitely forefront and accompanied by many other flowers… A meadow. But this time there is marshmallow that pops up in the end of the sip an says hello. Ohhh man maybe I am wrong. I think I have a rock sugar and marshmallow brawl going on in the back of my mouth. Sparkly rock sugar followed by a quick squishy vanilla-ish marshmallow thud. Give me more!
2nd: A gorgeous lime green/asparagus water tea. There is a hint of the kaffir lime leaf just following the predominating meadow that is in full bloom in my mouth. There is definitely a grassy sweetness to it as well. As if I were eating the sweet white portion of a blade of long grass. I also get glimpses of stone fruit like apricot. Thank you so much for your flavour offerings beautiful TGY.

I will write more on later steepings if I get enough homework done now. I am tea drunk on Big Red Robe and TGY for sure though.. swoons

Boiling
jason

I pulled this one out to try tonight after reading your marshmallow/rock sugar brawl notes, fun!

Lynne-tea

=) perfect! So glad it inspired your next cuppa. I am sure it will be as delicious as mine were.

ScottTeaMan

Liked the review…….and the music too.

Lynne-tea

Great! Happy to share Scott!