I was drinking this tonight (on my 3rd steep now) and I wasn’t going to review it.. as I already had and didn’t really think anything was going to change taste-wise. But tonight, I decided to try adding a touch of agave to it.
Oh gosh.
It’s like the cinnamon spices come alive and start dancing and shining in my mouth. So much better. It only took maybe 1/8th to 1/4th of a tsp of agave to do this too! Which makes me very happy and I will have to get more of this tea. It’s absolutely wonderful.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island