This tea is so tasty delicious I can’t handle it. I want to make a mass pot of this chai so I can drink it non-stop throughout the day. My liquid breakfast lunch and dinner.
I just finished my cup and I want so much more. Too bad shipping for another tin would be $17.00. I could easily justify $5, but honestly. $17? Is it flown to me on golden unicorns or something? Sadface.

Alphakitty

This is one of my favorite chais! I am always in the mood for it.

Kittenna

Some companies’ shipping costs to Canada are absurd…

Lynne-tea

I completely agree Krystaleyn! I have no idea where they get their shipping numbers from but they’re so crazy.
And I absolutely love this chai Alphakitty! I just wish I could get some more! I maybe have 2 more cups left max.

LOL Golden Unicorns! :)

Fjellrev

The shipping costs have been the reason why I haven’t ordered. So insane! I feel obligated to order a few tins to justify it.

Lynne-tea

I completely agree Incendiare! Otherwise it’s astronomical the price per gram of tea if you only get 1 thing. Still, shipping is over $20 for two so I still have a hard time justifying it. Maybe when you move to Victoria we can do a shop and split the shipping! How great would that be? Then have a Chai Tea Party!
Haha and yes Azzrian they must be golden unicorns! =)

Azzrian

Indeed with diamond encrusted horns!

Fjellrev

That’s a good idea! I just did a mock order and threw in five tins and it told me that shipping was $18.25. Weird. Either way, it’ll be the cheaper way to go. I was definitely going to make a Harney & Sons order once I move so feel free to join in on that order too!

Kittenna

Oooooh, Harney & Sons…. jealous! That’s another way-too-expensive-to-justify company.

Lynne-tea

Yes Yes YES! I am so very excited for that. I have been eyeing Harney & Sons a lot and just can’t justify the shipping. Oh my I am so excited I can’t wait =)
I think the reason my shipping was more is because of the location…. Having to cross water probably boosts the price a bit. =)

Comments

Alphakitty

This is one of my favorite chais! I am always in the mood for it.

Kittenna

Some companies’ shipping costs to Canada are absurd…

LOL Golden Unicorns! :)

Lynne-tea

Haha and yes Azzrian they must be golden unicorns! =)

Azzrian

Indeed with diamond encrusted horns!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island