drank Genmaicha by Ujinotsuyu

YAY!
I have been wanting to get a tea to cold steep for the summer, but most teas would end up costing an arm and a leg to make them strong and flavourful for making large amounts of. With all you wonderful Steepsters drinking this up like crazy I had to track some down!
I put 1.5 tablespoons in warm water, then stuck it in my fridge for a while (4+ hrs). The results? Delicious! I am so very happy I found this. Sweet green tea taste with a nice toasted flavour. Staple for summer! I just hope it shows up sooner than later as it’s been raining cats and maybe dogs, but definitely cats, for way too long.

EDIT: Alright, so I’ve had at least 4 cups of this in half an hour. My stomach is so full, but I can’t stop drinking it >.<

Alphakitty

This stuff is way too good.

Lynne-tea

I know! There is no way I could pass up tracking some down to try after the raves about it from you and Incendiare =)

Alphakitty

It really is addictive! On the plus side, no calories and it’s good for you.