drank Black Pearls by Tea Desire

(Backlog)
I picked this up as I had a credit at Tea Desire and thought the original review was a little intriguing. I really love black teas so I couldn’t say no!
The tea itself was rather nice as far as I remember. Malty black with a little creaminess. I do remember wishing the 2nd steep was stronger.. that may have been my fault or the leaves may have been done already. I have a feeling its a bit of both as the 3rd steep was rather thin.
I will have to play with this tea more and see if it will provide me with more than just one delicious cup of tea! For that reason, I am going to hold of rating this =)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island