Mmmm
I had this delicious wonder last night with a friend who is not really into tea (yet). They really enjoyed it and could pick up on the buttery vegetal layers in the tea… making for a very enjoyable tea experience for the both of us. It’s hard to really appreciate a tea I find if the other person is just slurping the tea as a drink, rather than a shared experience with the tea.

200 °F / 93 °C
ScottTeaMan

I agree about the tea experience, but sometimes a tea is so delicious and satisfying that I do drink it fast! I don’t slurp it though. :))

Lynne-tea

haha no slurping… I do agree about the tea being delicious and satisfying and therefore causing one to quickly drink it. Though I think you can tell when a person is really enjoying it and drinking it fast because of this, or just drinking it fast because thats how they consume liquids. :D

Amariel

This one is so good! The guy at the Johnson Street location in Victoria brewed a small sample for us and the other SA to try while I was there. I plan on buying some one my teavivre runs out. That one is good too!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Lynne-tea

Amariel

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island