drank Russian Caravan by Tea Desire

Still as malty and slightly smokey as I remember. I really enjoy the Darj and Ceylon they use for this blend. Slight bitter edge, and looking through my past note, I realize this may just be the tea. I don’t mind it, though I may just keep the water below boiling next time and see if that helps with the bitterness.

Still very good and I am now going onto my 3rd cup! It was my morning, afternoon, and soon to be evening tea today. I am dropping the points just slightly due to the bitterness… though please don’t be discouraged as it’s very faint and can easily be dealt with by changing the steeping parameters. I will always have a spot in my heart for you Russian Caravan =)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island