drank Songyang White by Verdant Tea

I have played with this tea a few times before rating it because at first I couldn’t figure out the right steeping parameters.
I think I have it now =)
1st: boiled water that is now down to steaming only, 12 seconds as I was nervous about the bitterness, 1tbsp or a bit more of leaves. Creaminess beyond belief on the sides of my tongue. Brussel sprouts and a creamed leek soup maybe? I can see the comparison to a Darjeeling as it has a similar astringency to me. My tongue also reacts the same way to a mouthful of this tea as it would to a mouthful of citrus juice.. except its not citrus. Its sparkly and bright after the creaminess.
2nd: The leaves smell of sweet cream. Yum. Sweet cream with marshmallow and vanilla. The taste is mild, but reminiscent of a custard. And a nice Darjeeling.

I am enjoying this tea.. though I do find it a little mild and I am having a hard time picking out flavours sometimes. Though when I find them, they are lovely!