Short short review of this as I should be studying for my final (worth 50% of my mark)..

I’m on the 3nd steep and was trying for the life of me to figure out what this sweet burnt honey sugar taste was… Caramel Brule. Spot on in my mouth.. playing hide and seek with my taste buds on a magical journey. I’m loving every minute of this.
That is all for now.. I will give this a better review later on, but I know that I will need to have something to quickly help me identify that delightfully mysterious flavour that likes to play hide and seek when I try this again =)

Boiling
Azzrian

Good luck on your test!

Joshua Smith

Good luck with the test! But, as a fellow student, I have to ask: What class is the test for?

Lynne-tea

Thank you! The class is an online genetics course for my BSC in micro/molecular biology =)

Comments

Azzrian

Good luck on your test!

Joshua Smith

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island