drank Lapsang Souchong by A C Perch's

Ah! Finally! I find Lapsang Souchongs to be special occasion for me. Typically, only when it’s cold and rainy. Since the summer has mysteriously disappeared and it’s torrential downpour, I am finding myself looking for some smokey comfort!

Hello A C Perch. And thank you so much Angrboda.
I used about 1tsp of leaves for ~5oz and steeped for.. ~3 minutes? All approximate, but I’m busy and just enjoying being able to sit down and have a cup of tea finally!
The taste is wonderful.. smokey pine with a nice black tar flavour. It’s got a sweet caramel layer to it as well. Not so much caramel in the taste, but the feeling (thick). Though it is sweet for sure. Just a mysterious sweet.

mmmMmm yes. This is exactly what I needed on this cold rainy (summer) day. Delicious LS.

Boiling