drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Yummy!
I picked this up as a sample a while ago and haven’t written a note about it yet. I think this would be so delicious iced! But hot.. Delicious! To me it tastes like a tamed red heart candy. Not really spicy, but it somehow has a berry flavouring or deep rich berry taste. Like a swedish berry? I dont know but it is very random. Maybe it’s due to the sugar in the mix. Who knows.
It also reminds me of Christmas a lot. With the clove/orange flavours. It’s beautiful to watch as well.. a fun tea to sip and relax with. I’m enjoying this thoroughly.. a nice change from unflavoured.

Kittenna

Yum, I love this one. I can’t imagine it cold though, for whatever reason. Perhaps cinnamon = hot to me. Just like I can’t imagine most chais cold (although the Peach Fuzz Chai I tried cold was pretty good).

Lynne-tea

It was really great! I kept sniffing the bag randomly trying to find the perfect time to drink it (sometimes cinnamon teas just don’t appeal to me unless their in a chai). When I was sipping it.. it got a little cold and was very yummy.

Kittenna

Oh, I totally believe it was great cooled down! That’s how I drink many teas! Icing it just sounds wrong to me though :P

Comments

Kittenna

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island