My first actual swap ever! Thank you so much Kittenna for the generous sample! I have been wanting to check out 52teas for a while after seeing all the amazing reviews, but being a student has prevented that from occurring. Now I have all these lovely samples to try so I can get a feel for the company (though from the glowing reviews.. I already know what to expect!)
Dry the leaves smell like blue swedish berries to me. Delightful.
The first steep revealed more swedish berry flavour to me with a warm and fuzzy tongue feel. Very random and hard to compare to anything other than warm white bread. Except this tastes nothing like bread. Just the feeling in the mouth. Random… but very lovely. Must be the white tea. Definitely jammy and a little creamy
The second steep was bright and jammy with a sparkly edge to it. Really lively and a lovely swedish berry flavour again.. Very odd.

I went for a third steep with this tea and it was not too bad. Definitely faded in flavour, but was still pleasing. If all 52teas are like this – I am in for such a sampling treat! I’m excited to check out this company =) Thanks again Kittenna!

52teas

Love hearing about people discovering our teas. I’m so glad you enjoyed it. If you like iced tea, this is one of my top five all time favorite iced teas. You won’t be a student forever. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our email newsletter. We do have promotions, and before you know it, we’ll be gearing up for our 12 Teas of Christmas Sampler, which is a GREAT way to try some of the top teas from the previous year.

Lynne-tea

I will for sure subscribe! Thank you for the recommendation. I tend to forget about doing things like that. I will watch for your 12 Teas of Christmas Sampler too. So excited! =)

Comments

52teas

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island