drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

I had this lovely tea on the ferry to the mainland. My feet will touch real mainland shortly!
I was very happy with this tea as I could steep it for a long time (aka forget about it for 10 min) without it going bitter. It was deliciously malty and sweet with a creamy edge on the third steep. I really enjoyed this as an easy black tea for on the go. I don’t have to worry about it… Put the water in and forget without consequence. So glad I picked this tea up <3

ScottTeaMan

How was your trip?? Hope you had a great time. :))

Lynne-tea

My trip was fantastic thank you! I have been running around busy busy with event planning and bbq’s.. oh my! Today I will actually be able to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea. I haven’t done that in a while!

ScottTeaMan

Me either. I have my nephew here and he’s visiting cousins, so I’l have more time for tea :D, & less time with him :[.

Lynne-tea

Awww! The tea trade-off. I know it well. If only the whole world was accustomed to having a tea session at least once in the day. That way it would be the best of both worlds as you could then easily share it with your nephew.

ScottTeaMan

I do occasionally. He likes Red Rose, & I’m going to review a tea he liked later, but he is no where near the tea drinker I am. He’s only in town another week so my tea reviews will not be as important right now.

Lynne-tea

Haha I would say so! I hope you have a lot of fun with him while he is there with you =) I will keep an eye out for the tea you are going to review that he liked.

Fjellrev

Haha I’m so late on the reading and commenting. I just took the ferry to the mainland myself, but alas, I had no DT to sip on. Good to hear that your trip was fantastic.

I was going to pick this one up last time I was in the store but didn’t. Sounds mighty good! I shall do it next time. :)

Lynne-tea

Haha it’s okay. Summer can be so busy for everyone – but students especially (maybe it’s just me.. but that’s my only ‘downtime’).
Nepal black is quite delicious. Definitely a black I will want to keep on hand for school as it tastes amazing no matter what (it’s yet to go bitter on me… Terrah!) I hope your trip to the mainland was absolutely fantastic!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

How was your trip?? Hope you had a great time. :))

Fjellrev

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island