Thank you very much to Teavivre for this lovely (huge!) sample.
I finally have a chance to sit down and review a tea. It’s been crazy lately and so I am very very happy to have the chance to try this amazing tea.
Dry: Leaves are very soft.. not crunchy. They smell like umami and cocoa. Yumm I am in for a treat!
Liquor: 5.0 grams, 5 oz just boiled water, 5 seconds reveals a cup of light amber/ orange broth. Its smell reminds me of mushrooms. The taste is mineral with a little malty smokiness thrown in there. I pick up a bit of an odd spiciness too. I can’t place it…
2nd: 25 seconds revealed a brew that reminds me of cocoa. The color has a chocolate tone to it. The smell is screaming umami and cocoa.. saltiness too? The more it cools, the better the malty/cocoa/umami/smokey flavours come out. Very good.

Overall I am enjoying this tea, but I do think I like the BGB by Teavivre more as the flavours are more intense I feel. Still a really nice drinking tea.