Mmm late night strawberry pancakes. Thank you Kittenna for this sample.
The smell of the dry leaves is surely strawberry, and maybe a tiny bit of starchy something? If I stretch it.
The taste? Well.. Wow. I went to take a sip and I thought I was biting into a strawberry. The image of a big, juicy strawberry flashed in my mind. The taste is creamy buttermilkish/buttery something smothered in freshly made strawberry reduction. There is also a slight tartness to the strawberry.. which made me think of cranberry.
The green tea, from what I can somewhat taste.. is nice. Not a shoddy green tea (not that I am an expert).

Overall, this tea is pretty good. I enjoy the strawberry syrup taste that has slight creamy buttery notes.. though I am missing the really starchy pancake delightfulness that I was looking for. A delightful cup all the same =)