drank Black Pearls by Tea Desire

I am doing a gongfu brew with this tea and it is blowing my socks off!
I was not expecting it to be so complex, but my word! I’m onto my 6th steep, and previous steeps revealed a sweet coco malt flavour… it’s now transformed into a creamy maltiness that is so pleasing to me. Nicely rich, though the body is still mellow. Highly enjoying this tea right now!
All other black teas tend to take on a savoury flavour to me, even if they are supposed to be sweet and chocolatey (not complaining.. I highly enjoy that..) But now, I have finally found one my taste buddies think is coco and I am so excited about that!

Boiling

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island