Yummmmyyy. I have been deciding what to place as my next DT order, and decided to try the pineapple oolong instead of ordering another batch of this (though I am sure I will order another batch very soon!)

Deliciously creamy sweet banana with a nice oolong flavour to round it out. An all time favourite. I’ve been hoarding this tea.. though that seems shameful as it is so delightful, why not just drink it when I want? … I may just have to do that.

Side note: I’m going bungee jumping today and I’m nervous! OHHH my I hate heights. But.. I should live for the day. Much love Steepsters!

Indigobloom

ohmygoodness! have fun!!!

Comments

Indigobloom

ohmygoodness! have fun!!!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island