drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

MMMMMM!
Thank goodness for Pumpkin Chai for late night studying. I’ve been lacking on my notes due to school craziness…. Oh how I would love to sit and do some serious reviews of tea right now! Soon my friends, soon.
This tea is as good as I remembered it. Sweet pumpkin pie covered in whipping cream. OH goodness I’ve missed you! Lovely pumpkin taste (not artificial in the slightest) with a very well balanced sweet/spice to ensure you melt. This Thanksgiving I will be drinking Pumpkin Chai instead of making my stomach hurt with a slice of pumpkin pie (that doesn’t ever taste as good as I think it should anyway… possibly because I don’t have time to bake a pie, and my mom has never baked before… AKA it’s store bought garbage).
Oh.. by the way.. I’m drinking this with nothin’ added. Maybe someday I should make a latte out of it. hmmm…

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, bought pumpkin pie is a scam. I feel sorry for the people who have only ever tried it from the store, or even a restaurant. Blech.

Even though I’m only halfway through my 50g pouch, the new Pumpkin Chai tin that just came out is enticing. This one is such a winner.

Lynne-tea

Hahah such a scam! I agree. It’s garbage. I still don’t know why my mom buys it. Perhaps its because she thinks its traditional to have pumpkin pie (plus.. I think she likes it in some gross way…blech is right!)
I completely agree with you on the new tins. Thankfully I just got 100g with a free tin so I’m not so needy of the new pumpkin tin…but.. I really want to try the Red Velvet Cupcake tea >.<
Oh my word I’m a sucker for advertising/neat packaging!

Kittenna

M&M’s pumpkin pie isn’t too bad, but homemade with fresh pumpkin is way better!

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynne-tea

Oh my word I’m a sucker for advertising/neat packaging!

Kittenna

M&M’s pumpkin pie isn’t too bad, but homemade with fresh pumpkin is way better!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island