drank Matcha Matsu by DAVIDsTEA

MY PACKAGE ARRIVED! And oh my word it made my day (in advance of a super stressful day). Side note too… I requested 3 teas for my samples, if they happened to have them available as samples, and they responded to tell me they did not really have those available, but they would see what could be done. What happened? I got 3 lovely generous samples for each kind of tea I requested!! Talk about amazing customer service. These sample packets are about 3 times the size of the typical ones they sent. So generous. This is why I shop at Davids tea – wonderful service and a great product (..though research helps ensure you get the best teas from them)

Onto my matcha. Oh my.. it makes me nervous. I had ‘ceremonial’ matcha from Booster Juice shudders.. it was horrible. So I was nervous (naturally). I decided I would ease into this matcha with an iced almond milk latte with a splash of coconut syrup. The result? DELIGHTFUL! So nice and refreshing on this hot day. There is a lovely creaminess that I can taste from the matcha.. though I’m sure the almond milk helped in that regard. Also, I only added a tiny splash of coconut syrup so I could still taste the matcha.
I’m sold. So happy with my purchase. Plus!… I’m buzzing from this!

Now I’m going to go and do a TON of school work. Wish me luck! (I need it)…
Happy tea drinking Steepsters! <3

Iced
Fjellrev

Mmm matcha. Haven’t had it in a while. Good call! Hope the school isn’t giving you too much of a rough time.

Lynne-tea

Ohh it is. But I’m holding on for dear life! Too many papers to write and I’m not even in English (… I’m a perfectionist with writing which makes the whole process 100x longer. Grumble). Thank you for your support!
I hope your schooling is feeling a little bit more manageable! I have a feeling we will both be having a crazy year. Thank goodness for tea. And wine.
You should totally mix up a latte or a smoothie! So nice for the morning.. just the kick in the bum you (or I) need to wake up =)

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island