Finally! I’m getting around to drinking another one of the samples from Kittenna. Thank you very much!
The dry leaves smell delicious! Like my Oma’s homemade blueberry jam! Oh boy I am so excited. I also smell some custardy notes.. Hurry up kettle!
1st steep: 98C, 2.5 minutes:* Hmm.. just a little sip.. too hot.. too hot… HOLY BLUEBERRY! Oh my gosh this is delicious. It has a really tasty cream flavour too it too which reminds me of custard. Hmm yummy pastry taste too. This would satisfy my worst cravings. I just immediately rushed to 52teas website to make sure this was permanent.. then was saddened to see this amazing tea wasn’t. Re-blend?! Please?! Oh my stars I would be so excited if that could happen.
Thanks again Kittenna! It was so kind of you to share such a delicious tea!

Fjellrev

This is one of my all-time favourites. If he doesn’t reblend it, I just may need to custom order a pound. :/

Totally agree that it’s like Grandma’s homemade blueberry jam!

Ninavampi

It is my favorite ever!!!! I actually gave in and ordered a pund of it!!! And it is almost gone!

tigress_al

I only got to try a sample of this. But I would definitely get some if it was re-blended!

Lynne-tea

Incendiare I would go in on a pound with you! If he doesn’t want to reblend it… It’s so soo good that I can’t imagine going without. I’ve only gotten to have a sample of it, but based on that sample I would 100% go in on a pound of it! I hope he reblends it either way. He would sell out in a second!

I am SO in. :D

Lynne-tea

Yayyy!! Jumps for joy Lets work out the logistics!

shneebo

Hey I just thought I’d let you know that I’m selling two unopened pouches of this tea on eBay in case you still want it.

Comments

Fjellrev

Totally agree that it’s like Grandma’s homemade blueberry jam!

Ninavampi

tigress_al

I am SO in. :D

Lynne-tea

Yayyy!! Jumps for joy Lets work out the logistics!

shneebo

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island