I’m tackling my samples tonight, trying to write essays! Thank you to Kittenna for this lovely sample. It smells of blueberries with floral tones.
1st: 94C, 2.5 minutes:* I’m not tasting much. Hm.. I taste a faint white tea blueberriness, but nothing of what I was expecting. Maybe it’s due to the fact I just drank the legendary Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from 52teas. I think I picked the wrong order. It’s good, just very light. I’ll try a longer steep next time.
For now, I will hold off rating.

tigress_al

I like this one best cold brewed!

Lynne-tea

Thank you for the tip! I will try that with the last bit of my sample. =)

Comments

tigress_al

I like this one best cold brewed!

Lynne-tea

Thank you for the tip! I will try that with the last bit of my sample. =)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island