drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Yummmmoooo!
This morning I saw DT’s recipe of the day: Matcha Cocoa Canela Iced Choco-latte and was inspired! Instead of using up the rest of my sample of Cocoa Canela, I decided to sub a few things and make this recipe my own:

- 2 perfect spoonfuls of Chocolate Rocket
- 1 perfect spoonful of Matcha Matsu
- 2 perfect spoonfuls of dutch processed cocoa powder
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 Tbsp of organic agave syrup
- .5 tsp of cinnamon powder
- ice cubes

Here is what I did:
1. steep the Chocolate Rocket in 1.5 cups of water at ~190F (to keep the bitterness down) for 4-5 minutes. Put in freezer once brewed.
2. Add matcha, cocoa, cinnamon, almond milk, and agave into blender. Blend until no lumps are seen.
3. Once, tea has cooled, put all ingredients into a large jug (this makes ~3-4 servings).
4. Pour out ~1 servings worth of the concoction into blender, along with a few ice cubes, and blend away.

DRINK AND ENJOY!
Holy heavens this tastes amazing. Chocolate-matcha-raspberry-tastic! It reminds me of a malt… but with raspberries.
New morning love <3

Iced
tigress_al

Sounds super energizing! And delicious

Azzrian

Crazy good sounding!

Lynne-tea

It is crazy good! And energizing… I’m trying to stop myself from drinking the rest so I have it for tomorrow morning! I have willpower… I think =/